LPD call sign

Discuss anything you wish here

LPD call sign

Postby London-Dad » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Ok, London fire call sign is I think is XJI-765, does anyone know London police call sign?
Owner of London Scanner
London-Dad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Online: 396d 13h 38m 21s

Re: London Triva

Postby fousehebert » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:58 pm

London City Police Force use the call sign: XJF 025!!
fousehebert

Online: 727d 14h 28m 35s

Postby London-Dad » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am

Yes that's right
Owner of London Scanner
London-Dad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Online: 396d 13h 38m 21s

Postby fousehebert » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Well, glad their Official Call Sign hasn't changed from when I was employed with LPD. Back then, it was Police Chief Laverne Shipley at the Helm. And we had Chief Al Gramolini who should have been called Chief Al SCAM-olini since he got nabbed with his dirty little Italian Mobster fingers in "the till" so to speak! I think he illegally charged fuel, hotel accomodations and a few other things but many people felt he was basically set up by Officers who really didn't like this guy from Day # 1.

One of the best Chiefs of Police London ever had was Julian Fantino!! LOL... remember he got us the Trial Period of Air 1 Helicopter for all those "big" busts!!! LOL...

And I would be reminisce to not mention our illustrious former Cheif of Police Murray Faulkner. He never did meet a camera he wasn't a fan of and truly loved to see himself in "print", on 11 pm News, in the Freeps.. heck the more the better as far as Murray was concerned. Problem is that it was during his "tenure" things began getting WAY out of whack with Police Budget increases, retention pay, exorbitant overtime increases, crime stat increases.. all while we continued to throw more and more and more money into the Police Budget while fewer and fewer cases were solved.

Now, London Police Service has Chief Bradley Duncan who I can say first hand is very much a "Cop's Cop" first and foremost but also is a well respected, highly decorated, intelligent, personable, genuine, caring, compassionate, nice, funny and downright great guy. He does NOT let this position of authority go to his head and honestly I can't think of a better Gentleman for Chief.
fousehebert

Online: 727d 14h 28m 35s

Return to London Talk