Break and Enter

Discuss anything you wish here

Break and Enter

Postby shadiez » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:40 pm

My apartment was broken into November 6th - Saturday. The address is by St George and Oxford St East. We filed a police report. The suspect or suspects had the key to the apartment. The only person who I can think of is the maintainence guy who perhaps gave the key to a friend or so. Its terrible that there is no evidence or nothing can be done. So pleaseeee, if you rent and have valuable things ,get insurance!!!! This is the lesson I learnt. I'm in the process of moving out of london anyways , so this is the worst time all this could come together. I guess just the way life goes, things change in an instant !

I have one room-mate before the one I have now and he is in wallaceburg, I would never expect him to do it. Because he is a professional family man with kids and had his succesful run business. My room-mate currently is a grad student whose stuff was also stolen. U might think why couldnt it be him. Because he had to order himself a new laptop , his tv is gone too and his camera and other gadgets. So besides him and my old room=mate - only the maintainence guy and landlord have the keys.

Anyways, My TV Is stolen, its a SONY BRAVIA - 40 inch LCD 1080p - Was given to me by a deceased relative. It means so much to try and get that TV back. If somehow anyone comes across this AD and if you bought a SONY TV recently , please check the serial number and model number. If they match the serial info provided below. Please contact london police.

Model KDL 40S504
Serial S01-8071387-K

Besides the TV - Xbox 360 , a 32 inch TV , Sean John Watch , an Art piece Knife, camera , memory sticks etc.
Random avatar
shadiez

Online: 14m 32s

Re: Break and Enter

Postby London-Dad » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Hope they catch those little bastards!
Owner of London Scanner
London-Dad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Online: 396d 14h 2m 59s

Postby shadiez » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Hope so too , Thanks.
Random avatar
shadiez

Postby aholles » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 pm

so it's been a few months.....any updates on your case?? really hope they catch the jerks at the very least. Be nice if you could get some of your stuff back too. I've worked in property management for many years, and only not once had a staff member who was a key carrier abuse their position. Such a shame if that's how it pans out.
Random avatar
aholles

Online: 2m 55s

Postby shadiez » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 am

NO updates guys. Thanks for all the support. I've moved out of london and living in Toronto. The cops have everything they need to let me know about any updates.
Have a good one :)
Random avatar
shadiez

Postby CanWoodsman » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Unless the landlord or you changed the locks, how many previous tenants could also have keys?
CanWoodsman

Online: 0s

Return to London Talk